Overview of Torch AR
If you are new to 3D in general, you may be interested in reading our blog post, " A 3D Primer for Screen Designers." Also double check the Requirements for Using Torch AR.
Below is a high level overview of our Design Environment interface with links into more detailed information about the features of Torch AR.
- My Torch (Your Avatar) - create projects, reset the current project anchor, and connect your Sketchfab account.
- Manage Scenes - add, copy, reorder, and delete Scenes.
- Quick Actions/Shortcuts - delete, duplicate, and lock selected objects with a tap.
- Object Properties - modify size, location, rotation, visibility, spin, etc. of one or more selected objects.
- Interactions - add or manage interactions that can dynamically change object and scene properties.
- Play Mode - test interactions and scene flow without design environment UI.
- Quick Project Settings - modify project properties like name.
- Collaborators - add and remove collaborators from your project
- Object Drawer - drag 3D and 2D objects into scenes from Poly, Sketchfab, your photo roll, or your own cloud storage.