Torch How-To: Getting An Embeddable Project URL from a Share Link
We currently do not support copying a project link directly from a Torch AR project, but you can still get the project URL if you want to use it in an external prototype.
Getting an Embeddable Project URL
- Open your project in Torch AR
- Using the Collaborators feature, share the project with yourself
- In your email client, open the share email, right click the Open Project button, and copy the link.
- Paste the link into a text editor.
- Using the image below as a guide, remove everything after the text
- Paste this URL into your external prototype as a target. When the button it is attached to is tapped, the Torch AR app will open to your project.