Getting An Embeddable Project URL from a Share Link
Torch AR does not currently support copying a project link directly from a project, but you can get the project URL if you want to use it in an external prototype. Just follow these steps:
- Open the desired Torch project, scan for a surface, and set a World Anchor point. The project opens and a context menu appears on the right.
- Tap the Sharing button. The Sharing drawer opens.
- Tap Add a Collaborator, and then enter the same email address you use for Torch, and then tap Send. Torch sends you an email invitation to collaborate.
- In your email client, open the email from Torch, and then right-click (on a desktop computer) or press and hold (on a mobile device) the Open Project button, and then choose Copy. The link is copied to the clipboard.
- Open any text editor, and then paste the link.
- Using the image below as a guide, trim the link by removing everything after the text
- Copy the trimmed URL from the text editor, and then paste it into your external prototype.