Release Notes: 1.15
Replace the currently-selected objects with one of your choosing. Retains all properties, interactions, behaviors on those objects.
- New: Added an option to reset the current scene when changing scenes via an interaction response. This is now the default for new scene change responses.
- Change: Updated drawer styles, added labels on all drawers
- Change: Renamed "Project Anchor" to "World Anchor" to clarify its use and differentiate between it and upcoming image/scene anchor features.
- Change: Using gestures to manipulate the project anchor in the set anchor screen will now lock the anchor to the world
- You can also now use two-finger drag to move the anchor up and down
- Fix: Gesture detection should feel better, and you are now able to transition between gestures without removing your fingers from the glass
- Fix: In Play mode, objects could get "stuck" if an interaction response was interrupted by another interaction
- Fix: Scale interactions where the starting scale is (0, 0, 0)
- Fix: When multiple objects are selected, most input boxes will now say "Multi" instead of being blank
- Fix: The Context Menu could get stuck in certain positions
- Fix: For greater user clarity, the scene pill now remains on-screen in more situations
- Fix: Color property stomping transparency in some cases
- Fix: Added asset names to thumbnails in the curve editor
- Fix: Exit Proximity triggers would fire before the user had ever entered their proximity volume
- Misc. other crash fixes